Ghana’s Embassy in Berlin, Germany is announcing resumption of normal operations from July 1, 2020.
“Temperatures of all visitors, including consular applicants, will be checked before being allowed to enter the premises of the Mission. In that regard, persons whose temperatures will be observed to be higher than the acceptable range will not be granted access to the Embassy,” the statement said.
The Embassy cautioned that it will operate a “no-mask-no-entry” policy which would also ensure the wearing of face masks at all times by persons who visit the Embassy’s offices in Berlin.
On consular services, only applicants with scheduled appointments will be attended to, it said, warning that “applicants who walk in without prior appointments will be turned away.
The Embassy will re-open officially tomorrow. I will like to reiterate the following:
- only persons with appointments will be permitted to enter the Consular section
- Persons allowed to enter must observe social distancing
- All persons must have their face masks on
- The installed hand sanitizing dispensers is for their use
- They must comply with directives given by the staff.
The above mentioned rules are meant to protect us all from getting ill. We expect cooperation from all our compatriots. Thank you
“Source: Daily Guide Network